Winners of the Index20 Innovation Awards
The Awards are as follows:
• Nonwoven roll goods: Jacob Holm - Sontara Dual
• Finished or composite products made from, or incorporating, nonwovens: DuPont de Nemours - Tychem 2000 SFR
• Raw materials or components: Beaulieu Fibres International – UltraBond
• Innovation in machinery of special relevance to the nonwovens industry: GDM – Expanding welding wheel
• Most original marketing campaign for a product made from, or incorporating nonwovens: Berry Global - J-Cloth Plus Biodegradable communication campaign
• Sustainable product: Ahlstrom-Munksjö - Fiber+, Green Capsule Top Lid, Compostable K-cup filter
• Sustainable process or management practice: FaterSmart - Used absorbent hygiene product (AHP) recycling technology
In addition to the Award categories, a separate ‘People’s Prize’ was introduced to ensure visibility for all the Awards nominees’ projects and demonstrating the breadth of creativity in the nonwovens industry and its suppliers. The winner was Omya International with its Omyafiber 800.
The Awards Winners and nominees will be on display in the Index Innovation Lab, as part of Index20 exhibition, taking place in Geneva/Switzerland from September 7-10, 2021.
For further information: www.edana.org